The University of Lincoln Careers & Employability Service
Welcome to the Careers & Employability online vacancy system.
This free service enables you to:
· create and display part time, summer, placement and graduate vacancy adverts on the University of Lincoln’s Careers & Employability website following a simple step-by-step procedure
· monitor the success of the online adverts by seeing how many times they have been viewed
· create additional users, allowing several people to log in to manage adverts
To access the system you will have to register or log in if you are a returning user.
If you have any problems registering or logging onto the system please use the reminder links or email the team to request support at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will pass your enquiry to the Prospects system help desk.
Please note it is FREE to advertise your role on the University of Lincoln website, you can choose to pay for further promotion via the Prospects site as stated below.
Register with our Prospects employer portal today for the following benefits:
- Post your advert to an audience of over one million graduates on prospects.ac.uk
- Create your own advert in simple steps.
- Prices start from as low as £480. Pay by credit card.
- A simple and quick way to access a national and local audience.
This website is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with CSS enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets if you are able to do so.